The task is to ask your child the interview questions and write down the answers exactly as they say them.
Here are answers from Kaitlin (age: 2 years, 9 months)
1. What is something mom always says to you? no screamin'!
2. What makes mom happy? when i'm bein' nice
3. What makes mom sad? hitting you
4. How does your mom make you laugh? by jokes
5. What was your mom like as a child? a girl
6. How old is your mom? 200 (flashes hands dozens of times)
7. How tall is your mom? (touches top of her head)
8. What is her favorite thing to do? eat
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? find me
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? 'cause I'm being mean (uh-oh!)
11. What is your mom really good at? doing exercising
12. What is your mom not very good at? fixing things
13. What does your mom do for her job? work
14. What is your mom's favorite food? Magazine (ok, to our defense, I bought her a Kid Cuisine and now she calls ALL microwavable dinners 'magazines')
15. What makes you proud of your mom? being happy
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Big Bird
17. What do you and your mom do together? help me clean up
18. How are you and your mom the same? me and mommy are the same 'cause we talk the same
19. How are you and your mom different? 'cause I yell! (nice to know she doesn't think I yell!)
20. How do you know your mom loves you? cause I hug you and kiss you!
21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? the dentist