Sunday, January 30, 2011

...wef ol mi hrt

Last week, Kaitlin's preschool class went on a tour of the Post Office. In the days leading up to the field trip, the kids wrote "surprise" letters to their parents to mail at the Post Office.

One afternoon when I picked Kaitlin up from school, Ms Sandi stopped me and told me that Kaitlin's letter was so sweet and didn't need any "translation" from the teachers. She told me that Kaitlin said, "Ms Sandi, you don't need to write on my letter because I can read it."

I wasn't sure what to expect, but when we received this letter in the mail and sat down to read it with Kaitlin, my heart just melted. ♥
I'm definitely putting this letter in the KEEP FOREVER pile! ;)

"I luv uo Mommy Dady I luv uo wef ol mi hrt Luv Kaitlin"

1 comment:

tara said...

oh... my... gosh! that is the sweetest!