Saturday, November 17, 2007

Shopping!

To celebrate my first official day of my 9-day vacation, Kaitlin and I went shopping with our friends Tara and Bronwyn! We had a great time and shopped our little hearts out!
Unfortunately, Kaitlin woke up this morning with a runny nose ~ which we're guessing she caught from Brandon. Even though she wasn't feeling well and skipped her afternoon nap, she actually hung in there for the whole shopping trip! What a little trooper!
We found some really great bargains and some really cute things, but we are still on the hunt for the "perfect" Christmas outfit for her to wear in this year's pictures. I'm still on the fence about wanting the pictures to look more formal or more casual. If anyone sees anything that screams "PERFECT!" please let me know. All of those holiday dresses are just too adorable, and it makes it REALLY difficult to pick just one. Maybe I could narrow it down to two ~ one for pictures and one for Christmas day?? hmmm... I know I need to make a decision soon... wish me luck!



Tomorrow, we have plans to go to the zoo! Stay tuned......

1 comment:

tara said...

We loved shopping... and getting our walking in! Too bad we missed the tree lighting... guess we'll have to go back!