Monday, July 28, 2008

As Requested....

I have received many requests for a picture of my baby-belly. I finally asked Brandon to take one Saturday afternoon. Peanut Lee is due September 4th ~ that is less than six weeks away! Time is flying by quickly and we're getting more and more excited as the day approaches! I've read that the baby normally gains a half-pound per week in these final weeks, so think of me and my built-in heat rock as you are out enjoying the beautiful 90-degree weather! :)

3 comments:

tara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tara said...

growing and growing!

good to see you and kaitlin and the belly this weekend! thanks for getting me out of a night of unpacking... no really... i needed it!

Anonymous said...

OMG, you look BEAUTIFUL! Can't wait for Peanut "Sara" Lee!