Sunday, December 16, 2007

YAY for External Hard Drives!

So, I have tons of updates to get posted on here, but mid-week our desktop computer crashed! LUCKILY, about two months ago we backed up all of our pictures and files on our external hard drive so nothing was lost! (PHEW!) I had our computer repair man (Brandon) investigate the situation yesterday and it appears that both the power supply and the hard drive are toast.
Santa will be bringing a new desktop for Christmas as I appreciate the convenience of having multiple workstations... (not to mention Dell is having a great sale!)
I will get updates posted on here ASAP. I have pictures of Kaitlin playing in the snow, helping put up the Christmas tree, and our trip to Winterworld. So, please check back soon!

In the meantime, go back up your files! You never know what could happen!

No comments: